Click here to download the Membership Application.
Either download the application, print, fill out by hand, and mail to the address below. OR - Download the application and "Save As" and add your name to the end of the file name, fill out the fields on your computer, and then in Adobe Acrobat Reader, click "Fill and Sign" on top right and sign using the "Draw My Signature" option and place in the signature field at bottom of form. Then save and use the form to the right (below on phone) to attach (Add File) the file to send to the secretary. Email required. Please send a message as well.
If you have problems fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page to contact the webmaster.
Mail to -
ATTN: HHS Secretary
3510 Woodward Ave.
Alpena MI, 49707
Individual Membership is $50 - One year term and must be renewed each year.
Lifetime Membership is $1000
The success of the Huron Humane Society comes from a strong, diverse, and engaged membership made up of individuals committed to advancing animal welfare in Northeast Michigan. To maintain equality among members and inspire confidence in the democratic process:
• Members must support the HHS mission statement.
• Members must not have been convicted of an offence under the laws of any jurisdiction respecting the care, custody, or treatment of animals.
• Members must abide by the content and spirit of the HHS Code of Conduct.
• Members must attest to the accuracy of the information provided on the membership application form.
• The HHS reserves the right to rescind the membership of anyone who knowingly provides false information.
• Membership fees are 100% tax deductible. Membership fees must be paid by the applicant, from the applicant's own funds.
• Membership dues must be paid by check, money order, PayPal, debit card, or credit card.
• Applications must be submitted directly to the HHS Board Secretary.
• Each accepted applicant will be a member in good standing following submission of application, nonrefundable payment of membership fee, and after reception of a receipt. Members shall not be entitled to vote until they have been a member in good standing of the HHS for a period of thirty (30) days.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
To provide no-kill solutions to reduce the number of homeless cats and dogs in Alpena County through education, rehabilitation, and re-homing with the support and cooperation of our community.